Your private part needs much more attention than you think. You must take care of it.
Here are 8 things that you should never do to your private part!
- If you feel something strange in your intimate area, be sure to see a doctor. Do not try to find your diagnosis on the internet.
- Try not to scratch your private part, if you do not want infections.
- Never apply perfume to your intimate area. It is meant to apply on your neck, not on your private part.
- Avoid using aromatic soaps.
- Make sure that you disinfect your private part correctly. You do not want infections, right?
- Narrow clothes and underwear are not the best options for your private part. Your vagina needs to breathe.
- When you get out of the shower, make sure that you dry your vagina correctly. Do not wear clothes if your private part is still wet.
- Try to limit sweets and add fruits and vegetables to your diet.